Welcome Sports Fans!!!

 


An Auspicious Welcome Indeed!

Welcome to Parinaama Sports, the sports blogging wing of our beloved Parinaama Blog! This is the Editor of Parinaama, Subrahmanyam, and I will be serving as your Author in this Blog ( & following a lovely role reversal, the Author of Parinaama, Maitreyi, will be the editor)  

But first, why a sports blog?

Ever since childhood, I've always been fascinated by sports, especially cricket. With time, I came to realize that the sheer clarity of perspectives that TV coverage provides us with enabled me to enjoy, analyze and break down various aspects of games, which I found to be unique in a certain way. Combine that with my thirst for expressing thoughts through writing, a deep settled idea of mine was to write on sports. Little did I know back then that I would meet my wonderful Sister, who'd set me up a whole new blog under hers for me to write my heart out!!  

Cricket, tennis, badminton, football, table tennis, swimming, athletics, and basically any other Olympian sport, have all garnered keen interest and attention in me. Among them, cricket has been my go to sport during my free time, and I enjoy no other sport like this one. Then came Mahendra Singh Dhoni, my all time favourite sporting icon whom I respect and admire with all my heart. After his retirement in international cricket, my craze for the Indian Premier League was amplified, as it would be the only means to see him on field again. 

That's why the Blog is all set to kick off its journey from its coverage of the IPL 2023. 

What can you expect on this page?

Now when I say coverage, I'll be focusing on the lesser known facts of the game, small intricacies that might slip the normal point of view, and exciting info that's bound to kindle the same joy and fascination in the reader as it did to me while I write it. Afterwards, I intend to slowly expand onto international cricket, and then into the world of various other sports as well!

On that note:

To every reader of Parinaama who has come here - you have my utmost respect and regard for spending your time to support my previous sports - based articles on the Parinaama Blog. 
I genuinely hope that the same support will be shown to Parinaama Sports as well. 

To every new sports reader who has come here, I assure you that you won't be disappointed, and I shall strive to entertain you the same way I find entertainment myself! 

Finally, to those who have come here without visiting the mainstream Parinaama Blog, do give a visit to find yourself in an eye opening roller coaster ride, engineered by my Sister!

Here we go with the first post! T20 Legacies of 2023

Let's Whistle Podu!!

Your Sports Blogger 
Subrahmanyam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday MSD!!!

T20 Legacies of 2023